Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Nikki Brant at our Psychic Pamper Day





Nicki Brant

http://psychicpamperdays.yolasite.com


We're really pleased to have Nicki Brant at our Psychic Pamper Day on 8th. December in Grovehill, Hemel Hempstead. This is Nicki's story.

I feel that one of my main purposes in this life is to help and give to others and I am drawn to achieving this by providing Massage and Reiki treatments as well as selling holistic goods to help mind, body & soul.

When I was young, I have happy memories of helping my mum in her fancy goods shop in Blackpool.  This experience remained with me and I found that I was drawn back to selling goods and still enjoy the feeling of helping others.  I started off by selling jewellery at work which was very popular at the time.  As I became more involved with the spiritualist church and with healing, I found that I was drawn to holistic products such as: incense sticks, tumble stones, dream catchers, fairy & angel items, books, salt lamps... etc.  Many people ask me if I have a shop... I don’t, but who knows what the future will bring!  I mostly sell my goods at Garston Spiritualist Church on the first Saturday of each month from 2-5pm whilst the private readings are going on, however I am pleased to be coming along on the 8th December  with my stall so hopefully see you then!  Best wishes  Nicki x


No comments:

Post a Comment