|Meditation is a wonderful way to create your hearts desire.|
- Find a quiet space at home, somewhere you won't be disturbed. Make sure you have unplugged your phone and anything else that might disturb you in the middle of your work.
- Make sure you are warm enough, and are sitting upright in a chair, with feet firmly on the ground rather than crossed, sinced this restricts your flow of energy.
- Close your eyes. Begin by observing your breath. Allow it to slow down of its own accord. So don't try to alter it. Relax. Let go and let spirit.
- Imagine hold your 'seed' in your hands. Become aware of the sun shining bright over head, filling the seed with life force energy as well as your intention to create your hearts desire.
- See your seed being planted in the soil.
- Watch as its roots dig deep down into the soil searching for further nourishment. At the same time others are being drawn towards the surface by the sun's warmth
- Become aware that your seed is growing into a tall firm tree full of wisdom. It's nourished by the warmth of the sun as well as the soil, and each of the elements, earth, air, fire and water. As you follow earths natural seasons you continue to grow in the light.
- Allow your leaves to open to the light of the sun and to bear both flower and fruit. Acknowlege that every thing has unfolded in its proper order. Enjoy the peace and the stillness.
- After severl moments its time to come back into day to day consciousness, this time using the breath to bring you back into the room, aware of the chair you are sitting on and the beautiful space you have created.
- Feel your feet firmly on the floor, open your eyes and acknowledge the deep sense of peace that meditation brings.
- Be open to seeing your dream flourish and progress as you are given inspirations to help you on the way.
- Each day work to creaft your seed into form depending on the inspiration and direction you have received from Spirit.