Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

I'm no fixer - but I am a medium!

I'm no fixer - I'm a medium




Although I am a medium I don't have all the answers, so please don't think I am completely fixed. I am also not a fixer.  I can't sort your life out for you, but, what I do can help you come to terms with your loss and that's an excellent and very positive starting point.

Communicating with your loved ones can really help you Light up Your Life once more when faced with the tragedy of loss and bereavement. Of course, it isn't a miracle, of course it can't turn back time, but it can help.

My work is intended to empower you when a loved one's light goes out in your life. It can be truly inspirational if you are willing to give it a try.  What's more, it gives you a brand new perspective on life, one that leaves room to celebrate and live your life once again despite your loss. Of course nothing can replace your loved one, but knowing they are safe and sound on the other side of life, can give you the oomph to start getting back on track.

I also have the empathy and sensitivity that comes from losing my own Dad at four, followed by my Mum when I was just 25 years.  I use these skills alongside my counselling and mediumistic training to communicate with the loved ones who have gone 'over to the other side of life' as we call it and who are just waiting to let you know they are okay.

When we lose someone we care for, we can shut down to avoid feeling so much hurt, although it's our body's natural response to want to protect itself as much as possible.  It is just that, a natural response, but not always the best one because our Spirit friends communicate on a 'love vibration'

When I lost mum, a light went out in my life. And yet a short while later,  I had a vision of her standing on a rainbow filled bridge of light, as large as life. Since this was well before I started either my counselling or mediumistic training, this experience was well outside my comfort zone, and just a little bit unnerving. I  didn't quite know what to make of it. The sense of love I felt made me only too aware that she wasn't around any longer and so I shut down, shrinking away from the experience to avoid even more pain and sorrow.

But opening to the love and the happy memories  the two of you shared together is an integral part of the healing process.  These days my own mediumship works very much with feelings and can be part of the general healing process.  Our loved ones do communicate on a love vibration, and lots of my clients actually feel the atmosphere shift as their loved ones arrives from the other side of life. Other times they will bring a sense of complete peace and harmony into the room, sometimes a sense of joy and celebration that they are by your side once more.  It all depends on what is needed. 

 It's also not uncommon for our Spirit friends to ask their friends and relatives to focus on the good times, and maybe even suggest they look through their photos at happier times together.  Sometimes they will even say 'remember that shot you have of me on your phone?. That's how I want you to remember me.  After all I am back to my old self.'

Spirit messages are very much intended to help you through the grieving process and to give you a fresh perspective on life.  There's much more to life than meets the eye!  Death isn't a complete ending just a moving to another level of existence, one than we can't see with our own naked vision, but that we can feel and experience when we remain open to the love, light peace and harmony of the 'Higher Life' as its known.

www.gillianhollandinternationalmedium.co.uk  c 2015

If you would like a reading please inbox Gillian @mexicanhat87@hotmail.com
 or via her website

No comments:

Post a Comment