Pages

Thursday 24 December 2015

A Christmas Message

A Christmas Message




As I have said before.
At this time of year,
The True Message of Christmas 
gets lost,
as we hit the shops.

 I've found this chqnnelled piece of writing very reassuring and comforting
in these stressful times.

I personally use it as a meditation
to transport me into the Peaceful Silence.
I read the words
and am instantly taken into the 'inner space of companionable silence'.

It is really reassuring, restful and healing.
In the middle of all the hurly burly,
we call Christmas,
It's wonderful to know the world of Spirit and the Angels
have our backs.
They support us without question.
Even though we forget
as we get pulled into the shopping frenzy.

Have a wonder filled Christmas everyone.


Let us sit together in Peace and Harmony, my child,

In the companionable silence, 

So that your flame and my flame may grow 

Closer together.

And the whisperings at first barely heard
Become an anthem bearing the Universal Message.

Let the song we sing together ignite into a passion.
 Let it rise above the illusion of separation
Rippling out into the four corner of the Earth.

Live your life through me.
Accept you are one with me.
That peace, the peace which seems so alien to you,
It's your peace too, you know.

Your heart and my heart are one.
And it is here that you will find ever lasting peace.
Your desires and my desires are one.
We have never been truly separate.

You are a part of me
Just as I am a part of you.
So let us sit together in Peace and Harmony, my child,
For we are as One.

Channelled through Gillian Holland Christmas 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment